Purchasing or just received your new corset? We want you to love it!
We always offer free domestic shipping on new purchases and our:
Due to the increased costs in shipping, a $7.95 fee will be assessed for return shipping labels. This will be deducted from your refund or charged before your exchange ships.
If, for any reason, you need to exchange or refund your purchase, here's how…
- For both domestic and international returns, please visit our new online Return & Exchange Center and fill out the web form.
- You will need your order number and either the email, phone number, or shipping zip code associated with your order. Please contact Customer Service if you cannot find your order number.
- Our new returns process now allows you to choose to exchange for another item, get a gift card, or receive a refund to your original payment method. We will pay shipping back to our customers on the first exchange but second and subsequent exchanges will incur a $7-$10 shipping fee.
- Please note, if the item you wish to exchange for is a limited edition, we recommend you return for a refund and place a new order for that limited edition item right away, as we may not still have it by the time your return is received and processed.
- If you are returning from within the U.S., you’ll receive an email with your return request confirmation and return label once you’ve submitted your return request.
- If you are returning internationally, you’ll receive an email with your return request confirmation once you’ve submitted your return request. (check your spam folder if you don’t see it).
- International customers are responsible for the cost of both return and exchange shipping. We recommend using the most cost-effective, trackable method possible for your return shipment.
- If you are requesting an international exchange, we will send you an invoice for the cost of shipping your exchange when we process your return.
- Please be sure to include your invoice, return request confirmation, or another sheet of paper with your name and order number on it in the package with your return so we may correctly identify and process it.
- If reusing the packaging that the corset arrived in you must turn the bag inside out or it will be returned to you by the carrier.
- Be sure to keep your proof of shipping or tracking number for your return. You will need to provide it if we do not receive your package.
- Any orders placed using Klarna at checkout cannot be exchanged. We will refund when we receive and process your return, and you will need to place a new order.
OC Returns Department
27 S. Chelan Avenue
Wenatchee, WA 98801
- Please note: Refused or unclaimed packages will be subject to a $35 fee which will be deducted from your refund.
- Returns of discontinued and clearance items are subject to approval by Orchard Corset. Please contact customer service before submitting a return request.
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 20% restocking fee of the regular, full price of the corset (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship your exchange), or if in poor condition may not qualify for a return.
- Returned items that have been denied approval will either be processed, and assessed the 20% restocking fee as well as the cost of return shipping, or upon request, returned to the sender who will be then charged for shipping both ways.
- Items with a panty are not able to be returned for sanitary reasons.
- Laces are made to order and may not be returned.
- Due to VAT sale restrictions, UK customers eligible for refunds only on returns.