OC Loyalty & Rewards FAQ's
How does it work?
- OC Rewards is a way for us to reward you for things you already do with freebies and discounts. You will earn points for simple activities such as signing up for our newsletter, “liking” us on Facebook, “Following” us on Instagram as well as earning points for every dollar you spend and even referring friends to purchase their own Orchard Corset.
- To see all the ways you can earn points click the Earn Points tab in the menu from within the red "OC Rewards" tab on the left of our website.
Who can join?
- Anyone with a store account is automatically enrolled.
Will past purchases count towards points?
- When we launched the program in December 2018, we went through years of orders and rewarded our top customers points for their past purchases. Those customers were emailed with their new loyalty points and an introduction to the program.
Can I redeem more than 1 reward per order?
- No, at this time you can only use 1 code of any kind (coupon, reward, etc) in checkout.
How often will new rewards be added?
- As often as we can think of new ones! If you have an idea for a new reward or activity to earn points, message our customer service team!
Why aren’t my reward points available immediately?
- Points are “pending” for 14 days after your purchase, at that time your points will be available to you to use. This keeps us protected from any orders being placed and returned simply to earn points.
Can I redeem points on price differences and things other than a new purchase?
- No, rewards can only be used on new orders. Dollar off rewards cannot be used towards price differences for exchanges.
Can I “gift” my rewards points to someone else?
- This is something that we’ve been asked so many times since we launched OC Rewards! We are touched by the kindness and generosity of our customers. If you would like to “gift” your points to another customer, please email customer service with your account email address, your friend’s email address (they need to already have an account) and the number of points you would like to gift them.
How soon can I redeem my points for a reward after I earn them from placing an order?
- 14 days after you place your order!
Will I earn reward points if I place my order over the phone with customer service instead of online?
- Yes, but you have to tell us! If you would like to place your order over the phone and want to earn points for that purchase, please let customer service know at that time and they will manually add those points into your account.
Can I redeem a reward and use a coupon on the same order?
- Unfortunately not, at this time only 1 coupon of any kind can be used at checkout. We encourage you to use the best coupon or reward for that order so you save as much as possible!
- For example, if you are buying 2 or more corsets and you have a 20% off coupon from our SAVE20 promotion and you have a reward of $5 off- definitely use that 20% off as it will save you money! But, if you are buying yourself an OC Bamboo Liner for $15 you should use the $5 off reward coupon as that’s more than 30% off!
How do I view my point balance?
- Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called Redeem Points. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Approved: These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
- Pending: These points are need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
- Cancelled: These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
- Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
Why did my account balance go down?
- You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
- Be patient! It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Contact our customer service team for assistance, please have your account email address available.