Vedette 211 Latex Firm Control Waist Cincher Thong Bodysuit
Vedette style 211 is designed to control the lower back, abdomen and waist. This garment has latex in the front and across the lower back to provide an hourglass shape and instantly reduce the waistline. The 211 is a one-piece pull-on garment with a 2-row hook & eye closure in the crotch to adjust for torso length. Designed with a thong bottom for no-show panty lines. With no hook and eye or zipper closures on the body of the garment, there will be no bulges or bumps under clothing. This body shaper comes with adjustable and removable straps. Can be worn under strapless, backless, low-back or plunging designs. Bra not included.
Fiber content: Outer layer, 80% nylon - 20% spandex. Middle layer, 100% natural rubber latex. Inner layer, 95% cotton - 5% spandex.
- STRONG Compression Level
- Targets and shapes the abdomen, lower back, waistline
- Adjustable length straps that can be completely removed
- Pull on garment with no zippers or hook and eye closures in the bodice for smooth lines under clothing
- 2-row hook and eye closures in the crotch to adjust for torso length
- Latex paneling in the front and lower back for targeted compression right where you need it
- Thong bottom for no panty lines
- Designed to be worn with strapless, backless, plunge or low-back clothing
- Sizes in stock range from (2X-Small) to (X-Large)
- Available in beige or black
|Waist measurment (inches):
We LOVE happy customers!
We want your shopping experience to be fabulous and stress-free. Check out our Corset 101 sizing page and please ask our sizing experts via chat, email or phone if you need sizing help before you order. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 30 day exchange/return policy.
- All corsets must be returned in their new, original condition
- You are responsible for return shipping cost, but we will ship out your first exchange free of charge (US only)
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 25% restocking fee (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship the exchange)
Tips for trying on your corset to assure full credit
- Wear a tank top or camisole under your corset to prevent oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the garment
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on garment
- Don't overtighten while trying on your corset as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting)
- Do not begin seasoning your corset if you are unsure of the fit. Contact customer care for help or advice