Vedette 102 Latex Strapless Underbust Waist Cincher
Vedette style 102 is one of the best strapless waist cinchers on the market today. Designed to fit under the bust and above the hips. The 102 has latex throughout the entire garment. The shape memory latex helps in streamlining the abdomen, decreasing waist size, correcting posture and urging the bust upwards. This product can also aid in weight loss and postpartum recovery when used in conjunction with a doctor approved diet and exercise regime. Bra and panty not included.
Fiber Content: Middle/outer layer: 100% natural hevea latex; Inner layer: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- STRONG Compression Level
- Targets and shapes the abdomen and back
- Strapless waist cincher for convenience
- Front hook and eye closure with 2 rows for customized comfort
- Completely encased boning for increased support and to help the garment stay in place
- Open bottom design that sits at the top of the hips
- Inner cotton and spandex lining
- Sizes in stock range from (X-Small) to (3X-Large)
- Available in beige
|Waist measurment (inches):
We LOVE happy customers!
We want your shopping experience to be fabulous and stress-free. Check out our Corset 101 sizing page and please ask our sizing experts via chat, email or phone if you need sizing help before you order. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 30 day exchange/return policy.
- All corsets must be returned in their new, original condition
- You are responsible for return shipping cost, but we will ship out your first exchange free of charge (US only)
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 25% restocking fee (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship the exchange)
Tips for trying on your corset to assure full credit
- Wear a tank top or camisole under your corset to prevent oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the garment
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on garment
- Don't overtighten while trying on your corset as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting)
- Do not begin seasoning your corset if you are unsure of the fit. Contact customer care for help or advice