Vedette 100/150 POWERFUL Latex Strapped Underbust Waist Cincher
Vedette style 100/150 is our most popular Vedette brand shapewear item. It is designed to fit like an underbust latex corset with straps and sits at the hips for a streamlined silhouette. The 100/150 has latex throughout the front and back of the garment. The latex helps in re-shaping the waist, correcting posture and urging the bust upwards. Bra and panty not included.
Fiber Content: Outer Layer: 80% nylon 20% spandex; Middle Layer: 100% natural rubber latex; Inner Layer: 80% mylon 20% spandex
- STRONG Compression Level
- Dimensions: Front 12", Back 13.25" (sizes 2XS-L); Front 13-14", Back 14-16" (sizes XL-3XL)
- Targets and shapes the abdomen and back
- Adjustable length straps that are non-removable
- Front hook and eye closure with 2 rows for customized comfort
- Four completely encased steel bones for increased support and to help the garment stay in place
- Sturdy all metal strap attachments
- Open bottom design that sits at the top of the hips
- Sizes in stock range from (2X-Small) to (3X-Large)
- Available in black or beige
|Waist measurment (inches):
We LOVE happy customers!
We want your shopping experience to be fabulous and stress-free. Check out our Corset 101 sizing page and please ask our sizing experts via chat, email or phone if you need sizing help before you order. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 30 day exchange/return policy.
- All corsets must be returned in their new, original condition
- You are responsible for return shipping cost, but we will ship out your first exchange free of charge (US only)
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 25% restocking fee (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship the exchange)
Tips for trying on your corset to assure full credit
- Wear a tank top or camisole under your corset to prevent oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the garment
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on garment
- Don't overtighten while trying on your corset as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting)
- Do not begin seasoning your corset if you are unsure of the fit. Contact customer care for help or advice