Steel Boned Underbust Leather Corset (CS-305)
The CS-305 has an elegant silhouette and features a straight top and bottom edge that is ideal for most body types and experience levels. This steel boned waist trainer is best for athletic (less naturally curvy) builds and for those seeking a less dramatic curve. This corset is completely lined in 100% cotton which provides extra durability and support, and protects the exterior fabric. Sizes 18-32. Full Figure sizes available.
Corsets are intended to cinch down several inches. We recommend that your order 4-7 inches down below your natural waist measurement to allow for cinching. Plus sizes (waists of 38" or more) should order 6-9 inches down. So if you have a 29 inch waist, we would recommend that you purchase a size 24. A size 24 will have a 24" waist when fully laced shut. The bottom edge will measure about 6-7 inches larger than the waist, and the underbust is about 4 inches larger when laced shut.
See our sizing page for additional information.
We LOVE happy customers!
We want your shopping experience to be fabulous and stress-free. Check out our Corset 101 sizing page and please ask our sizing experts via chat, email or phone if you need sizing help before you order. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 30 day exchange/return policy.
- All corsets must be returned in their new, original condition
- You are responsible for return shipping cost, but we will ship out your first exchange free of charge (US only)
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 25% restocking fee (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship the exchange)
Tips for trying on your corset to assure full credit
- Wear a tank top or camisole under your corset to prevent oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the garment
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on garment
- Don't overtighten while trying on your corset as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting)
- Do not begin seasoning your corset if you are unsure of the fit. Contact customer care for help or advice