Steel-Boned Longline Underbust Black Leather Corset (CS-426)
Love the leather! Our most popular design by Orchard Corset in our luscious lambskin leather. This corset has extreme curves to flatter and shape. The CS-426 steel boned waist trainer is made with a contoured underbust line that is curved to fit directly under the bust and is longer in the torso than our standard underbust corset (here is a video to help you determine if you are long enough). The corset is completely lined in 100% cotton which provides extra durability and support, and protects the exterior fabric. Sizes 16-32. Larger corset sizes available.
- 24 Flat and Spiral Steel Bones
- Long Torso Length
- Dimensions: 13.5" Front Center / 13" Back / 12" Side
- 100% Premium Lambskin Leather Outer Fabric
- 100% Cotton-lined Bodice and Modesty Panel
- Waist Tape Reinforcement for Enhanced Waist Training
- Pre-laced in a Bidirectional Fashion
- Rigid Split Front Steel Busk
- Extreme Curve Silhouette
- Includes Corset Care & Lacing Instructions
- 6 Hidden Garter Tabs
Corsets are intended to cinch down several inches. We recommend that you order 5-7 inches below your natural waist measurements to allow for cinching. Plus sizes (waists over 38 inches) should order 7-10 inches below. So if you have a 29 inch waist, we would recommend that you purchase a size 24. A size 24 will have a 24" waist when fully laced shut. The hips will measure about 12 inches larger than the waist, and the underbust is about 6-7 inches larger when laced shut.
See our sizing page for additional information.
We LOVE happy customers!
We want your shopping experience to be fabulous and stress-free. Check out our Corset 101 sizing page and please ask our sizing experts via chat, email or phone if you need sizing help before you order. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 30 day exchange/return policy.
- All corsets must be returned in their new, original condition
- You are responsible for return shipping cost, but we will ship out your first exchange free of charge (US only)
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 25% restocking fee (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship the exchange)
Tips for trying on your corset to assure full credit
- Wear a tank top or camisole under your corset to prevent oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the garment
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on garment
- Don't overtighten while trying on your corset as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting)
- Do not begin seasoning your corset if you are unsure of the fit. Contact customer care for help or advice