Orchard Corset FAQ's
What do you do with returned corsets?
Do you sell your items on Amazon?
- If they are in new condition, they are cleaned and returned to stock. If they are returned to us in any other condition, they are offloaded to a local eBay seller to sell at a discounted price.
Is Orchard Corset a large company?
- Yes, we do! We have an Amazon store that we have worked hard on! You'll find many of the same products and always the same quality available on our website with Prime shipping!
Do you have as much fun at work as it looks like you do?
- No, we are a small business located in Wenatchee, Washington. We have less than 15 employees total! Our warehouse is very much our second home, complete with family lunches!
Where are your corsets manufactured?
- Totally! We are big fans of shenanigans here! We like to scare each other and we regularly play pranks on one another.
Do you sell wholesale?
- We have a handful of manufacturers that we have worked with for many years in Pakistan.
What is your relationship with the NYC store, Orchard Corset Discount Center?
- As a rule, no. However, if you have a business plan that you think would be mutually beneficial, we would love to hear it. Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and they can pass your request on to the right people.
- We are separately owned and operated. We share some of the same manufacturers but pricing, policies, and products available differ.
Do you accept returns from the NYC store?
- No we do not. Anything purchased through the online store cannot be returned to the NYC store and visa-versa.
Any plans to sell garments other than corsets, belts & shapewear?
- We might just have some things in the works!