We LOVE happy customers! We want your shopping experience to be fabulous and perfect. Check out our Corset 101 sizing page and please ask our sizing experts on chat, email or phone if you need it before you order. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 30 day exchange/return policy.
- All corsets must be returned in their new (see below), original condition.
- You are responsible for return shipping cost, but we will ship out your first exchange free of charge. (*International customers are responsible for shipping both directions.)
- Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your return.
- Price differences of +/- $3.00 will be treated as an even exchange.
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 25% restocking fee (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship the exchange).
- How to return? Complete our online return/exchange form.
- Additional details and return restrictions can be found on our Shipping & Exchanges Page.
Tips for trying on your corset to keep it in “new” condition:
- Wear a tank top or camisole under your corset to prevent oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the garment
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on garment
- Don’t overtighten while trying on your corset as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting)
- Do not begin seasoning your corset if you are unsure of the fit. Contact Customer Care email@example.com for help or advice