Super High Strength Nylon Replacement Laces
Replacement corset laces made from extremely strong nylon paracord in your choice of black, red, or white. Each is individually hand made to your desired length (check out our lace length blog). These laces come professionally tipped to prevent fraying. Order in one yard increments with a minimum of 4 yards.
Recommended Lace Lengths: These lengths are typical lengths. If you have a little more "fluff" and can order many inches below your natural waistline, you might want to add a yard.
- Waspie Underbust (CS-201): 4-5 yards
- Standard Underbust Corsets (CS-411, CS-305, CS-426 short, CS-331): 6 yards
- Longline Underbust Corsets (CS-426, CS-345): 7 yards
- Overbust Corsets (CS-511, CS-530): 8 yards
- High Strength 550 Paracord (550 LB test)
- Custom Length and Color
- Heat Sliced to Prevent Fraying
- Hand Crafted in the USA
We LOVE happy customers!
We want your shopping experience to be fabulous and stress-free. Check out our Corset 101 sizing page and please ask our sizing experts via chat, email or phone if you need sizing help before you order. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 30 day exchange/return policy.
- All corsets must be returned in their new, original condition
- You are responsible for return shipping cost, but we will ship out your first exchange free of charge (US only)
- Corsets received with signs of wear or damage will be assessed a 25% restocking fee (either deducted from your refund or collected before we ship the exchange)
Tips for trying on your corset to assure full credit
- Wear a tank top or camisole under your corset to prevent oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the garment
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on garment
- Don't overtighten while trying on your corset as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting)
- Do not begin seasoning your corset if you are unsure of the fit. Contact customer care for help or advice