In response to COVID-19 Washington State is currently in a phased process of reopening businesses.
What Does that Mean for OC?
- Phased reentry into the workplace varies by county. Currently all of our team members, with the exception of shipping & receiving, are still working from home.
- Shipping & receiving are operating with appropriate PPE, social distancing and sanitizing protocols in place.
- International Shipping Service Alert - find out here if we can ship to your country
- All orders are being fulfilled in the order that they are received and are shipping out as quickly as possible. We are currently shipping all in-stock orders within 1 business day. We look forward to resuming same-day shipping as soon as possible and are so grateful for your understanding.
- We will be extending our deadline for exchanges and refunds to 90 days from 30 days during this time.
Are you Open?
- Yes! In fact, we have been working hard these past months and have a new and updated Corset Library for you to explore, a corset sizing calculator to assist with sizing and an exciting line-up of Limited Editions coming out that we hope that you will love.
- Our customer service team is working remotely and will remain available Monday - Friday through live chat and 7 days a week by e-mail. Although we can’t answer our phones in the office - you may leave a voicemail and our customer service team will return your call right away.
What About My Return/Exchange?
- Our team is working hard on processing all return/exchanges packages in the order that they are recieved.
- We have extending our time to process returns and exchanges to 14 business days from the typical 3 business days due to logistics of receiving the packages, distributing them and getting them refunded.
- Exchanges will ship in the order that they are received.
How Can I Help?
Tell a friend about Orchard Corset
All of our love,
The Orchard Corset Family
Jeff, Leanna, Ron, Rachel, Wendy, Brittney, Caylyn, Teighlor, Amber, Amanda, Krista, Dayna & Ashlyn